Get Free Job Alerts in your Email - Subscribe now
NHM UK Jobs 2018 – 44 Lab Technician, Staff Nurse & Other Posts: National Health Mission (NHM), Uttarakhand has published a notification for the recruitment of 44 Lab Technician, Physiotherapist, Hospital Attendants, Sanitary Attendants & Other vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 08-03-2018 by 05:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NHM UK Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancy: 44
Name of the Posts:
1. Lab Technician: 01 Post
2. Physiotherapist: 01 Post
3. Hospital Attendants: 01 Post
4. Sanitary Attendants: 01 Post
5. Social Worker: 01 Post
6. Psychologist/ Counselor: 01 Post
7. Community Nurse: 01 Post
8. Psychiatrist Social Worker: 01 Post
9. Case Registry Assistant: 01 Post
10. Dental Hygienist: 01 Post
11. Dental Assistant: 01 Post
12. GNM: 02 Posts
13. Audiometrician/ Audiologist – NPPCD: 01 Post
14. Audiometrician/ Assistant – NPPCD: 01 Post
15. RNTCP Accountant: 01 Post
16. Asst Program Management Coordinator District Program Coordinator: 01 Post
17. Refrigerator Mechanic: 01 Post
18. LMO-AYUSH/ MBBS female (RBSK): 04 Posts
19. District Data Manager (NHM – DPMU): 01 Post
20. Staff Nurse/ ANM (RBSK): 01 Post
21. Pharmacist (RBSK): 01 Post
22. STS (RNTCP): 05 Posts
23. Staff Nurse (NBSU): 03 Posts
24. Lab Technician (Free Diagnostic): 05 Posts
25. RKSK Counselor: 02 Posts
26. Blood Bank Technician: 02 Posts
27. Counselor (ICTC Center District Hospital): 01 Post
28. Counselor (DSRC, STI/ RSTI): 01 Post
Age Criteria: Candidates maximum age should be 40 years as on 01-02-2018.
Education Required: Candidates should have 10+2, DMLT for S.No-01, Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T) for S.No-02, 10th for S.No-03, 04, PG in Sociology/ MSW/ Graduation in Social work for S.No-05, Post Graduate degree in Psychology/ MSW or Graduate in Psychology/ Trained in Counseling for S.No-06, B.Sc Nursing for S.No-07, Post graduated degree awarded after completion of course of study minimum two years in mental health or psychiatric social work for S.No-08, Higher Secondary and Knowledge or Windows based packages/ Application for S.No-09 with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on test/ interview.
Final/Last Date for: Eligible candidates may send their application form along with CV, attested copies of certificates in an envelope superscribed as Application for the post of ————- through speed post/ registered Post to office fo Chief Medical Officer Chamoli (Gopeswar), UK – 246401 on or before 08-03-2018 by 05:00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 08-03-2018 by 05:00 pm.
For more details like pay band, experience & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Uttarakand State Govt Jobs, Uttarakhand Government Jobs